Book Agility Lessons
- puppy training
- introducing a dog to agility
- solutions for problems
- how to perform better
- the human part of agility
- classes or individual lessons
- club training and seminars
Training for you and your dog
~ Newbie ~ Senior level ~ Puppy ~
Whatever the level we can help with your training.
~ Clubs ~ Groups ~ Individuals ~
Contact us and Karen will get back to you with some suggestions of plans that might suit you. Choose your plan and you can be off training your dog…
Examples of plans include:
1. FOUNDATION PLAN. Class programmes for Foundation level including instructor and class member booklets, weekly layout and exercise plans, aims of the exercises, and what your class will have learnt by the end of the course.
2. COMPETITION PLAN. Class programmes to stretch your top level class. If your instructors are so busy teaching others that they don’t have time for themselves, we can provide a weekly programme to challenge them.
3. GROUP PLAN. Are you a group of friends who like to get together and have fun doing agility with your dogs, but don’t know what to do? We can provide weekly or monthly training plans, customised to your space and equipment.
4. INDIVIDUAL TRAINING PLANS. Would you like some customised training? We can provide weekly or monthly training plans, and give feedback on your videoed performances.
Contact Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking at different angles
Foundation Dog Agility
Here is a short clip about the Foundation agility training that you can do with a young dog or beginner
Topics covered in the short clip include; tugging, waits, collar grabs/hands, balance work, Handling on the ground, Shaping a cone, Foundation games include: go round wing, handling exercises/crosses, send to tunnel, figure of 8s -go round wing/round me, Wing course.
Contact KAREN to start teaching these skills to your dog!